• Foundation of a team roping run
• Position for headers and heelers
• Reponsibilities of both headers and heelers
• The anatomy of your swing
• How to maintain your position
• The mental aspect and how to stay focused during competition
We follow this up by roping the dummy so I can observe students and evaluate their needs. Then we rope the Heel-O-Matic to warm up horses and for further evaluation for both students and horses in a controlled atmosphere.
We then rope live cattle and begin to apply what has been learned.
School Hosting Inquiries
Currently I am not scheduling any clinics due to a full rodeo schedule.